Who invented peanut butter? Because I love peanut butter. I haven’t met anyone that dislikes it so I thought it would be awesome to share this recipe. Of course, add/minus how much peanut buttery taste you want, for this batch I decided to add 240g of peanut butter and 200g flour………so you can guess that well it’s going to be uhh-mazing. Obviously.
100g Peanut Butter
100g Caster Sugar
100g Demerara Sugar
200g Plain Flour
Pinch of Salt
- Blend the butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add the sugars into the mixture and mix.
- Add the flour and salt, mix until everything is combined.
- Roll in balls and place on baking sheet with spaces between.
- Use fork and make a cross section on the balls.
- 200C oven, bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.